Some Good News
As my least favorite month is about to begin, I have some things to be happy about:
1) I'm getting a well-deserved raise and promotion starting in July. It is probably not going to be my ideal boost, but it puts me on my way!
2) The kids are both sleeping through the night solidly and even sleeping in a bit (past 7am), which has made such a difference in my day-to-day life and my energy level.
3) We've got some exciting events (family wedding reception, trip with my family, break from work) coming up in March to help alleviate the doldrums of late winter in Michigan
4) The Oscars are this weekend (woo!) and the Sopranos start the next weekend (double woo!)
5) And best of all, Hillary Clinton might run in '08 for president! It's almost too wonderful to contemplate and their are so many hurdles to get us there. Imagine going from Geo. "Village Idiot" Bush to Hillary "My Hero" Clinton? It boggles my mind.
6) I've been getting back into aerobics again and loving it and getting my closet ready for spring by picking up some clearance items dirt cheap. I've loved clothes and accessories since I was a toddler and it ain't stopping now! I just have keep myself on a tight budget.
7) (KNOCK WOOD) For the first time in years, I navigated an entire fall and (almost) winter without picking up some horrible, icky cold and/or flu. God, I hope I didn't just jinx myself.